Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Juliet Ann Nowicki Idiots Among Us

Juliet Ann Nowicki it seems was having a large time as Sunday night became Monday morning and then FIVE-O just happened to "unfairly" light her happy ass up.

Juliet Ann Nowicki Photo Courtesy MCSO

The 23 year-old was apparently arrested by CMPD Officers on suspicion of driving while impaired. Reports state that she initially refused consent to breathalyzer but apparently later blew a .23.

She was released around 6 AM Monday on a promise to appear. Her next court appearance is May 16, 2024.



5 comments:

  1. Cute 23 what about 100 pounds I'd take her to pound town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .23 is pretty much ready to go. I bet she'd be fun. I'd get her home give her my cellphone number and tell she owed me. So far am 0/7 but one of these days it will work out and I don't have them pee'n in my SUV

    ReplyDelete