Friday, March 1, 2024

Pedo Creep in South Charlotte or Harmless Nutsack?

Living in South Charlotte isn't what it used to be.

Of course NextDoor is a treasure trove of odd. Beyond the what kind of snake is this and has anyone seen my lost cat? There are endless tales of crime or at least strange goings on.

Case in point this post by Madison Schott:

"Does anyone know this man? Incident happened in a neighborhood off providence road, between Arboretum and Waverly shopping center" says Madison in the online post.



Keep in mind Arboretum is about 4 miles from Waverly.

Madison continues: 

"Never once did he try to introduce himself, assure me he meant no harm, or that he lived near by, etc."

Keep in mind that Madison's NextDoor Profile say BridgeHampton which is on the other side of Johnston Road off Ardrey Kell.

Then she added this follow-up.

"He seemed to be enticing my small children out into the street with what was a so called “wand”. I told my kids to get inside, loud enough so that he could hear me and he started walking closer. I finally had to start yelling for him to back up and to leave the property (at this point he was in the yard) and he took off." 

At this point most of the comments have gone off the rails. 


Mac Trausneck - Cureton

"I think he's one of the Commissioners who voted to not put Fluoride in the drinking water."


Sam W. Anklin Forrest Waxhaw, NC

"Careful!   Hopefully he doesn’t see this and sue you for targeted online harassment or public defamation.  Cases settle for hundreds of thousands of dollars!  You can’t just post pics of people without their consent."


Geri Cruickshank Raintree

"He’s just a guy holding what looks like a small kids catapult…..is that a crime these days? A snapshot without  the background story can make anyone look suspicious unless you have more. Information? Trial by internet? Fine line."


But Madison stays focused:

"He made it very clear he was avoiding me while incessantly trying to keep the attention of my children and then proceeded to climb up a very steep hill and onto our property behind my 2 yr old after I made it clear I was taking them inside. Say what you will but I hope you’re never in charge of the safety of any children putting them at risk of people like this. I don’t know if it were substance use, mental illness or what, but this was far from your typical neighborly interaction. He certainly doesn’t live in any of the 5 houses in our single street/ cold e sac. So where he came from, I don’t know"

Finally she says:

"Also, in no way am I saying that he did, but he very well could have had a “van to abduct my children” waiting just around the corner. Who’s to say he didn’t? I surely wasn’t waiting around any longer to find out."

26 comments:

  1. WTF is that is his hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he approached my kids he'd be walking with a serious limp and would be missing an arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with pedo creep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don’t have my permission to post my pic. This is a complete misunderstanding and I ask you to take this down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hear a rookie officer Sierra Fordham was forced by IA to take down her social media pics and is on only fans? She got caught banging her married Sgt too. Starting her career off right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let’s me clear that there plenty of men that engage in the same behavior. Basulto has been doing this for years with coworkers.

      Delete
    2. What coworkers

      Delete
  6. 0748 hours,

    Lt Amy Davis did that with her rookie Sgt after my boss divorced her. Sierra might run the academy some day!

    Post link please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. lol Matt…chief put her in a hole until she retires!

      Delete
  8. Is that the rookie who was a stripper before she was hired? They used to consider that moral turpitude and not consider you for employment. I guess they are just "empowered women" and stripping in a club or on the internet is OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m guessing she won’t be on the couch talking to Jessica in our local commericials.

      Delete
    2. Excuse me everyone but didn’t our Major do a strip show for the Brass while she was drunk at a party in NT Div about 29 years ago? Bra and Panties stayed on.

      Delete
  9. A certain large city police department: WE’VE SET RECRUITING RECORDS!!

    That same department: *hires strippers and locals with previous assault on LEO charges*

    But hey, 30x30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0231 hours; WHATTTTT?

      Delete
    2. Yep. Female in D2 that has previous Assault on LEO charges. Now, she’s turned the tide lol.

      Delete
    3. There must be more to the story

      Delete
    4. Now now, hold your horses, she hasn’t made it through pto yet. Maybe she’ll be a model Chick-fil-A employee.

      Delete
  10. Cedar, what’s the story on the cop that just resigned after getting caught banging whores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Define “whores”…

      Like Allie and Amy…or like Airport area?

      Delete
    2. Or like dispatch bunnies?

      Delete
    3. 851, there was a guy from 2006 name Clonginger that did that too

      Delete